Glass Balustrading & Pool Fencing FAQs
Below are some of the common questions we get asked about our glass pool fencing and glass balustrading you may find useful. In the event you have a specific question please contact us on 1300 909 993 or grab your complimentary price guide for additional information.
- Q. What are the options for the posts for the semi frameless glass pool fencing range?
- A. There are two different colour options for the posts in the semi frameless range; they are powder coated and can be silver or black, depending on your preference. If you don’t want to see any obstructions to your view, I would suggest you look at the frameless glass, which is mounted on spigots instead.
- Q. What warranty does your glass pool fencing have?
- A. 2 year replacement warranty
- Q. I’ve had enquiries from my clients as to whether or not I can install glass balustrading as the railing on their balconies. Are you able to supply the glass balustrading and how would you supply that?
- A. Yes, that is something we can supply to you, no problem. In regards to the glass, it is the exact same glass to the exact same Australian Standards for use on balconies as it is with pool fencing. The only difference is with the balcony balustrade glass you have the option of 1000 or 1200mm high, and you can add a stainless steel handrail if you wish. We customise every order, so please call if you are looking for something you cannot see on the website.
- Q. Is your Glass Pool Fencing to Australian Standards?
- A. Absolutely. Our glass pool fencing meets Australian and New Zealand Standards # 2208
- Q. I’m a fence retail outlet can I brand your glass pool fencing?
- A. Absolutely. We are able to brand our glass pool fencing with your logo in the corner of each panel if you wish. Just let us know when we are organising your quote and we can include that for you, no problems at all.
- Q. What sizes does the pool fencing come in?
- A. All our pool fencing is 1200mm high, as per Australian Standards, and comes in widths from 400-2000 wide, depending on your area and the look you are trying to achieve. Our tempered glass is all 12mm thick.
- Q. Can I customise my order?
- A. Yes, of course. Every order we place is custom to suit each of our customers perfectly. Not everyone has the same business, the same resort or the same number of pools so I will call and talk directly to you to put together a tailored package that suits your needs exactly. Not only do the panels come in different sizes, but they also can be tinted, coloured, or frosted, and we also supply handrails and balustrades as well as glass pool fencing. If it’s glass, we can do it!
- Q. What is the minimum order?
- A. 500sqm glass pool fencing
- Q. Will the stainless steel ever rust?
- A. Our spigots are made from Duplex 2205, which are actually the highest grade and so will not rust.
The plate to cover the fixtures comes in round or square designs, and is Marine Grade 316, which also will not rust. There are other grades available, so always make sure the stuff you are looking at is Marine Grade Stainless Steel as a minimum.
Buying glass pool fencing & balustrading wholesale that you’re proud to provide or install for your customers shouldn’t be a gamble so…
Yes, please register me for my complimentary price guide; I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the price guide will detail the different packages available from Wholesale Glass Pool Fencing.
For further information about our range of products, please enter your details in the form above or below to get access to our product guide and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.